20+ Cold Email Tools You Need to Know About in 2023
Email is one of the most influential and trusted channels for the fast-moving generation to reach out to prospects. Almost every communication in a business is carried out over email as it is convenient and quick to do. You send bulk emails about your brand, products, or services to your potential clients to keep them updated.
However, in that case, there could be chances that your emails are being sent to people who are unaware of your brand, and these emails are known as cold emails then. So to avoid such situations, cold email software has been created in the market as they help you send personalized emails to people and automatically follow-ups. Most importantly, they even help you track your results of mail deliverability.
So let us move ahead and look at what cold emailing is and the sales prospecting tools available in the market.
What is Cold Emailing?
In simple words, cold emailing is the practice of sending cold emails to people. And a cold email is that email sent to a recipient with whom you never had any prior contact or conversation. The recipient was surprised to receive your email. This is a preferred and safe mode of communication for salespeople.
A curated List of the Top Cold Email Softwares
Choosing the correct cold email marketing software tools is a tough and challenging task. Because there are so many companies available in the market offering similar services. To help you decide which software tool would be best, we have listed the top 20 cold email marketing software that can help you jumpstart your cold email marketing campaigns.
SmartLead AI is one of the most in-demand email marketing software that allows you to generate engaging and interactive cold emails for your prospective clients. This app is curated in way that you will be able to reach to your prospects in a more profitable way. This app is specifically built to stop your from landing into spam. Also, the tracking of your cold email campaigns is just so amazing.
One thing is for sure, if you will get to use this app your will surly generate 3X sales and revenue!
- It helps in sending automotive follow-up emails to people.
- It helps your cold emails to stay out of the Spam folders of the recipient
- It keeps track of all your email delivery, open, and closure rate
- It helps in rate tracking the relevant data of your potential clients that can improve your business success.
- 7x your chances of booking meetings with leads
- Automate your entire sales flow with different actions like connection requests, retweets
- Gift your rep’s the magic of time so they can focus on closing leads
- Email personalization
- Email validation
- Unlimited rotating emails
- Offer free trials
- No landing into spam
- Cold email campaigns
- Visbility to email reputation growth
- The plans are expensive for larger companies.
- They have a basic plan that benefits business owners and marketers - $29 per month.
- They have a popular plan that benefits business owners and marketers - $49 per month.
- They have a pro plan that benefits the big agencies and larger marketing companies - $94 per month.
- They also have a custom plan where you can see your SmartLead features and customize them.
Want to know more about Smartlead and how is it better than the other cold email tools? Here are a few detailed comparisons between Smartlead and other leading tools-
Lemlist is that cold email marketing software that helps you build more meaningful and interactive connections with your prospective clients through personalized messages and videos. With the help of customized and personalized text messages, you can connect with your cold prospects in a more personal way that helps gain the client's trust and interest.
- Help in integrating the CRM tools like Zapier, Slack, Hubspot, and Salesforce
- Has scheduling and customized rate tracking system
- Easy to add videos and images
- Get expensive if you wish to use more features
- The layout of the dashboard needs improvement
- They have a primary email warmup plan for $25 per month
- They have an email outreach plan for $50 per month
- They have an advanced sales engagement plan for $83 per month
SalesBlink helps automate the sales process at a lightning-fast speed and makes the most tedious tasks super easy, therefore reducing the workload as well of the team. It helps in two main marketing functions: finding the correct prospects for your marketing campaign and closing those deals with them. Therefore, it is known to be one of the best cold email outreach marketing tools.
- Fairly priced
- Offers free trial
- Inability to make call from the application.
- The B2B database it bit disappointing.
- Absence of a master account to manage all the other mail accounts.
- They have a basic warmup plan for $15 per month per user
- They have an email outreach plan for $39 per month per user
- They have a sales outreach plan for $99 per month per user
Reply.io is a multichannel platform that aims to fetch the best and highest prospect conversion rates. It facilitates your marketing campaign with automated follow-up emails and even enables the complete campaign, including the emails, click, open, replies delivery, and special tracking of bounce rates. The best feature of this software is that it helps validate the list of prospects so that you send emails only to valid email IDs, and the sender's reputation is also not impacted.
- Multichannel Outreach
- Chrome extension available
- Expensive software
- Targets mainly on advanced level users
Initially, you can sign up for a free trial for 14 days. And then, later on, the plan starts for $70 per month.
Outreach helps the sales team connect with the target audience at a large scale using multichannel sales sequences. As the name specifies, Outreach is designed for the outbound sales team.
- Multichannel platform
- Personalized cold outreach messages
- Detailed analytics on the team to spot both low and high performers
- Third-party training is mandatory
- Has a busy interface
- A free trial is not available
Twenty seats are going to cost around $130 per month. Later on, per the usage and requirements, the price can range from $1000 to $8000.
As we all know that in the market these days, HubSpot provides the best email marketing software. They are at their best in both marketing and sales activities. Your business sales can run very smoothly with this tool.
- Have email marketing tools to keep all your marketing and sales email sequences in one place
- Built-in CRMS to lead all your data in the same spot
- 14-day free trial available
- Need some upgradations in the plans
The sales Hub professional plan is $450 per month for five users.
Yesware software is the best way to describe your cold email automation tasks. They even provide a free version on their website that you can try and test. The tool has been curated to make you reach to your prospects very easily.
- Available in both outlook and Gmail inboxes
- Free version available with essential functions
- Provides articles and training on how to support and use this cold email platform
- The integration costs are extra
Enterprise plan that is $85 per month
With the help of SmartReach.io, you can get your cold emails delivered straight to the recipient's primary inbox. It is a tool that meets all the basic requirements of an email outreach campaign. The main highlights of this tool are deliverability features, email verification, and a SPAM checker.
- Unlimited campaigns allowed
- Easy and straightforward to use
- A 14-day free trial is available
- Limited contact list filters available
The basic plan starts from $24 per month per user
Autoklose is a sales engagement platform with a settled B2B database with more than 24M prospects. It helps automatically drop the marketing campaign, personalize the emails, and track the email open, click, and special tracking of bounce rates.
- Loaded with lots of powerful features
- Free trial available
- Not an easy user interface
The basic plan starts at $49.99 per month per user.
Close is a popular sales platform with which you can easily send and manage your prospecting emails your sales, and create tasks with that, and you can even make cold calls directly from your dashboard to your potential clients. It also helps in creating personalized email campaigns and re-using email templates.
- Many engaging CRM features help in managing the sales pipeline
- Share email templates with other team members too
- Also tracks the professional sales reps
- Not ideal for sending cold emails to people, as it is best only for post-contact follow-ups
- Gets a bit expensive when you try to get some advanced and powerful features
Starts at $29 per month
Streal directly integrates with your Gmail account. Most importantly, it helps create snippets for you that are the templates that can be used to eliminate your repetitive tasks, and this way, you can speed up the time to revert to your emails.
- Transform the simple essential Gmail primary inbox into CRM
- Trans the email open, click, bounce, and reply rate.
- Add appropriate notes to the CRM records in Gmail so that there is all the required context for any future interactions
- The desktop software has more features than the mobile application
- This is not suitable for cold emails and can be mainly used for following up with the existing leads
- They have a basic plan for $15 per month per user for sending 800 emails
- They have a mail merger plan for $49 per month per user for sending 1500 emails per month
- They have an advanced plan for $129 per month per user for all customer priority support.
This is a productivity tool that helps in sorting out your day-to-day workflow of sales emails. It has many exciting features like sending follow-up emails, tracking cold emails, saving templates, etc. You can initially consider RinghInbox as a free option and then go ahead with the plans.
- Add like a host for all the valuable features in your Gmail inbox
- Saves notes, email templates, and tags that critical information so that it's never lost
- Syncs all the conversations with the CRM
- It does not work with Microsoft Outlook
- It lacks some email deliverability features
- They have a free plan available for five emails per month.
- They have a basic plan for $7.95 per month to be used for unlimited email tracking.
- They have an upgraded plan for $14.95 per month, with which you can send email sequences with some personalized mail merge features.
This cloud-based software is designed to automate email marketing techniques for sales teams. It comes with the basic features of cold email marketing software, like sending automated follow-up emails, uploading your lists of cold prospects, and customizing email templates.
- It has a user-friendly interface
- It manages extensive scale campaigns very easily
- Free trial is available for 14 days
- Initial set-up is quite challenging
- It is a bit pricey
- They have a starter plan for $59 per month
- They have a pro plan for $79 per month
This email outreach automation software tool can help you personalize, draft, and send your marketing and sales cold emails to people.. It also helps in rate tracking and keeping the statistics of the emails open, click, deliverability, bounce, and reply rate.
- It has a user-friendly interface
- It allows you to customize the plans
- It has collaborated with many business applications.
- Free trial is available only for seven days
- It does not allow you to add attachments to the emails.
They have only one plan for $49 per month.
This is getting a lot of attention in the market because it mainly targets those who work in active customer service. It improves not only just the sales process but also helps post-sales.
- Works directly with Gmail
- Its potential customers reviewed are positive
- This is available only for Gmail
They have a standard sales automation plan for $49 per month per user.
This is excellent software, only if you work in a small or medium-sized business. Its primary focus is on sending personalized emails to people. The tool has a wide reach worldwide with more than 49,000 companies engaged. This tool can be your ideal pick if you want to avoid landing in spam folders.
- It has in-built deliverability tools that help the emails to avoid dynamic landing in SPAM folders.
- Works with these email providers - Outlook, Gmail, and SMTP
- There is no free trial available
- They have a standard email outreach plan for $44 per month per user
- They have a sales engagement plan for $75 per month per user
- Both the plans come with a 30 days guarantee
The main aim of Overloop is to make cold email outreach easier and simpler. It helps the sales team in all aspects of prospecting, from finding the email IDs to managing them in the CRM solution. It allows personalization and even tracks the email progress.
- Easy-to-use interface
- A free trial is available
- It slightly lacks some cold-calling features
They have the basic subscription plan for #39 per month per user
This is known to be all-in-one software that mainly focuses on email deliverability. It helps in location, solving, and preventing all email deliverability issues. Most importantly, it helps improve and maintain the email-sending domain reputation.
- It has solutions ready for all the data safety concerns
- It has powerful integration with many popular email service providers
- There is no free trial available
- They have a basic warmup plan for $49 per month
- They have a premium subscription plan for $200 per month.
This is a sales engagement platform that can help you in automating cold email outreach. It automates the follow-up emails and also personalizes them. This can be integrated with other CRMs as well if required.
- It has a user-friendly interface
- It lets easy and powerful integrations happen
- Free trial is available for 14 days
- It allows limited email sending
They have a basic subscription plan for $30 per month per user.
This platform helps the sales team automate and manage their sales outreach, cold email calling, prospecting, and sales productivity. You can also set up personalized settings to handle all these actions.
- It is ideal for rate tracking the client's interactions
- It helps in easy interactions with almost 700+ applications
- It is an excellent value-for-money software
- Few users have reported that it is a bit hard to read and decipher
- There is a limitation for sending emails per day
- They have a basic $12 per month plan for tracking emails, synchronizing, and creating email templates.
- They have an upgraded plan for $24 per month for email reminders and shared team mailbox access.
This is the best software that helps in keeping all things simple and automates your cold emailing campaign directly from your Gmail account. It helps schedule the outreach campaigns, personalize the emails, and then categorize the potential customer's responses.
- It builds the email address lists from the Gmail contacts
- It tracks every action of the marketing campaign
- Follow-up emails are only included for the higher-tier plans
- It does only work for Outlook
- They have a basic plan for $19.95 per month
- They have an upgraded plan for $29.95 per month
- And they have an enterprise plan for $49.95 per month.
This is an email outreach automation and email tracking tool. This is a full-fledged application that can be used as an outlook extension. It helps create personalized email templates, automate emails sending or receiving of emails, and send follow-up emails.
- It has a user-friendly interface
- It has reasonable and affordable pricing plans
- It supports only email outreach
They have a basic subscription plan for $9 per month per user.
It is a newly launched app that is gaining popularity amongst the users. The main and best use of this app is to help track your outreach. This is mainly used for drafting, scheduling, and then sending over the cold emailing campaigns.
- The goal add-ons help in rate tracking your emails
- Schedules and then send the email drip campaigns for personalization
- Free trial is available for 15 days
- Metrics are not fully accurate
- It does not work with Outlook
They have a state plan for $19 per month
Mailrush mainly helps B2B companies for handling and automate their cold email marketing strategies. It also helps in sending follow-up emails and tracking the email progress.
- Free trial option is available for 14 days
- It has a dedicated IP address
- There is limited choice for email templates
They have a started plan for $19 per month
How Can You Choose the Correct Cold Mail Software?
As we all know that selecting the ideal cold email software is a difficult choice to make. So below are some of the features that you must consider while finalizing the cold email sales prospecting tools:
- The ability to track the progress of your emails
Email rate tracking is the essential factor of the whole email marketing campaign. It should track and record the mail deliverability, open, click-on, bounce, and reply rate.
This is another must-have feature in cold email software. Until and unless you do not personalize your cold email, it will not attract the prospective client's attention.
- Powerful Integration with other CRMs
It is tedious and kind of impossible task to get the CRM updated with all the data of the prospects. Therefore, it is allowed to integrate with other CRMs so that it can help you in saving a lot of time.
- Automation of marketing campaigns
Basically, the cold email tools help in reducing the sales team workload and take care of most of the time-consuming tasks like personalizing emails, automating sending emails, and scheduling follow-up emails. Also, if any tool has automation features, you should always go for it.
There is no doubt that cold email marketing softwares are the most effective marketing software that helps simplify tasks by reaching out to your prospects through emails. And there are thousands of sales prospecting tools available in the market, but not all provide you with what you need for your outreach campaign. So the above-listed software tools are among the best, and you can check and finalize one from these. You can compare the features and prices to the correct ones for your campaign.